Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekending + Fall Idea House Inspiration

Today brought the 'official' beginning of fall, I can't believe summer is winding down but I am still loving the warm days & cool nights that we have been experiencing. The weekend was filled with fall inspiration, walks (with a waterfall), cups of tea in the evening (it's tea season!) and college football with my beloved Bison. 



Saturday my mom & I headed to the Bachman's Idea House. Bachman's decorates the Bachman family house in the fall, for christmas & spring. Ever since my co-worker told me about the Idea house I have wanted to visit. I loved the Idea house and plan on attending during the seasons as it was so fun and I loved being inspired by everything -- it was like walking into a pinterest house. 

Love me some succulents and this fireplace makes want a fireplace some day - even if it's a fake fireplace.
Gourds and pumpkins make my heart go a flutter. The gardens also had fun vegetables interspersed around the flowers and it looked beautiful. 

How did you spend your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. wait a minute...why have i never heard of this house? i think i need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live right by that Bachman's and I've never been to the house, but always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally were able to go - I've only been telling you about it forever. Now you just need to make it to Oronoco for Gold Rush Days and you've discovered my 2 favorite things.

    ReplyDelete