Friday, November 1, 2013

Stopping by to say 'hello'


Stopping in to say hi, hello & catch up. 


As I write I am currently in Chicago & enjoying some vacation time with a friend. We flew out early this morning & are painting the town red before we head back in a few days. 

Recently work + life have been so busy that things have fallen to the wayside; one of those things is blogging. Blogging going to the wayside is not something I want but it just seems to be one of the things that is put aside. 

One of the things I was looking forward to on this trip was flying into the sunrise. With a 7am takeoff I was hoping to witness a beautiful sunrise. This morning there was no breath taking sunrise from the clouds but watching the sky change from dusk to hues of blues & whites was just as magical. 


The rest of the weekend I will be off spending my girls weekend in Chicago. Until I can come back to blogging you can still find me in Instagram; my name is becca_onegirl




No comments:

Post a Comment