Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer Survival Swap Reveal


I am so excited to link up with Joey, Courtney & Myra today and share the goodies I received in the Summer Survival Swap!  

I was partnered with the sweet Tiffani fromExtraOrdinary Love. I am not sure how Joey, Courtney & Myra choose who to partner with who for the swap but I felt like Tiffani and I were a great match! Tiffani is so sweet and I loved getting to know her through the swap and learn how similar we are! Tiffani has a heart for God, loves the outdoors, and knits & crochets. 

I'm not sure about where you live but here in Minnesota summer has not hit and we are still having cool & rainy days. This little package of sweet items definitely makes me excited for the next few months and helps remind me that at somepoint summer has to come (right?!).




- Mint Nail Polish: Mint is such an in color and I swear works for all seasons! I cannot wait to paint my fingers and toes with this cool color - and it will dry fast which is perfect for those days you're running out the door!

- Aloe Infused Socks: These aloe infused socks will be great to keep my feet hydrated and soft all year around especially in flip-flop season! I'm not sure about you but I also love to sleep in socks so I love the idea of waking up to soft feet in the morning!

- Burt Bee's Lip Shimmer: I had shared with Tiffani that I love lip gloss and chapstick and she sent me the best of both worlds. A girl always needs a bit of color on her lips right?

- Pretty Bracelet: I have fallen in love with bracelets this summer and cannot wait to wear these!

Thank you again Tiffani, you were so sweet and thoughtful I cannot wait to enjoy these items all summer long! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you made out with some awesome stuff! I have aloe infused socks too and I love them. And I'm pretty sure I have those bangles in green. Twins!!

    Thanks for linking up, doll! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I 'm so glad you guys connected!! Swapping is always fun but it's even better when you make a friend (hmm...I think I know that from experience somehow ;)) Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete