Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This + That {vol. II}

Finally home from my fun fun trip out East. Most trips I seem to run myself ragged, come home and throw myself back into work + life. This trip I still managed to run myself crazy & ragged but hitting life a bit more slowly this time. I do it to myself, I'm a work in progress. 

- - - - - - - - -

Today I was told I look like I am 24, nicest thing someone has said to me recently.... I'll be 29 in July. 

- - - - - - - - -

This month brings a new work project, which brings an hour commute one way in rush hour. I will get over this but getting home an hour later sure does shorten my evenings. 

- - - - - - - - -


Sometimes a girl just needs a spot of chocolate so I whipped up a Instant Brownie in a cup.
Add a few sprinkles, a small scoop of ice cream and you have a sweet treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment