Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Let's talk travel



I am adventure bound and so excited! I'm heading out east with a few friends. I have never traveled east so I am very excited to see another part of the world and broaden my horizons! We are planning on road trippin' it and spending a lot of time in the car so I packed some great tunes and am excited to nap, dive into some summer reading and chat with friends.  

I cannot wait to share some of my adventures with you. If you would like to follow along the ride you can find me on instagram, my name is Becca_OneGirl.

Am I the only crazy who likes to road trip it still? If not share some of your road trip secrets with me or just some travel tips in general!

1 comment:

  1. You're not crazy, I love road trips. I always make sure to have some books, lots of healthy and unhealthy snacks, and sometimes even a sermon or two on tape. It looks like you're heading out to my neck of the woods! Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete