Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Great Minnesota Get Together


The Minnesota State Fair is over now. It is one of my favorite activities each year and I love it dearly. 
Growing up my family would go each year and I have truly deeply fallen in love with the fair since childhood. 

Me + Kelly // Me + Nessa

My friends like to joke that I cannot go to the state fair just once, and it's true. I cannot go to the fair just once. This year, like many I attended the fair twice with two great friends. 


beautiful jars of honey in the horticulture building // butter sculpture of Princess Kay in the dairy building


The Gopher was quite a flirty and cheeky fellow but I finally got my picture with him. 

{The Food}
Please note I did not eat everything here, i was merely in the presence of it all. 

peanut butter fudge puppy // sweet martha's cookies // cheeseburger sticks
red velvet funnel cake // garlic fries // cheesecurds
buffalo chips // wild rice burger // mini-donuts


Until next year. 

3 comments:

  1. I would have totally devoured all of that delicious looking food.... I absolutely love fair food! :-) Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making me drool and want to go back right now for more yummy goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Привет! Мне бы хотелось открыть салон парикмахерскую. У кого-то из читательниц есть опыт в этом? Очень большой выбор оборудования для салонов красоты. Кто может помочь советом? Какой магазин лучше выбрать для то чтобы купить Поролоновые бигуди и это Манекен для причесок. Я выбираю среди этих магазинов Spashop.com.ua, Venko.com.ua, Newfacebeauty.pl, Ukrmedgarant.com.ua.

    ReplyDelete