Friday, August 31, 2012

The Good Way

I ment to be around this week (blog wise). But then life happened.

I was going to post about how great and wonderful the Minnesota State Fair was and life got in the way - but in a good way.

I spent each evening this week doing something fun, seeing family, hanging out with friends, packing (ok - maybe not fun) and getting a hair trim.

As I type this I am sitting at an airport gate waiting for a flight that will take me (Lord willing) to visit a wonderful friend.

Next week I fly out again on Thursday evening after work Tuesday-Thursday. Life can be a whirl-wind. But I am so blessed and thankful to have friends and people in my life to visit, hang out with in the evenings and opportunities to travel.

So yes in a nutshell: Life is busy, but in a good way.

In full disclosure: I typed and published this post through my phone (technology is wonderful). With that said I am not sure how this post will look, where or if the picture will show up, how big it may be or how many spelling and punctuation errors there are.

{Picture of: sunrise // Sweet Martha's Cookies @ the Minnesota State Fair // new hair do // the airport}

No comments:

Post a Comment