Sunday, February 12, 2012

I've been TAGGED!


I've been tagged in a blogging game by Joey at hodge[s]podge. In full admission I have had this for weeks and took forever to complete this! Whops! 

{Rules}
  1. you must post the rules.
  2. post 11 fun facts about yourself in the post
  3. answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.  then created eleven new questions for the people you tag.
  4. tag eleven people & link them in your post.... I'm not so sure about knowing 11 bloggers though... 
  5. let them know you’ve tagged them
{11 Random Facts}
1. I am five feet & one & a half inches tall. I often make sure that people include my half inch - I need ever inch I can get! 
2. I use to many exclamation points in emails, blog posts, texts & facebook postings.
3. Car Dancing. I love it & rock out in my car at every appropriate song I hear. 
4. I am addicted to social media. I check twitter & instagram so many times a day afraid I will miss something. 
5. I could watch Friends & Gilmore Girls reruns all day long. I am constantly quoting some line from either of the shows and life situations always reference back to one or both of them. 
6. I have never broken a bone or needed surgery. *knock on wood*
7. I love to hike - I feel the most alive when I am in the outdoors.
8. Several times I have dyed by hair with wash out hair dye but I have never permanently dyed or high lighted my hair. I don't really want the up keep that comes with the whole process. 
9. I have lived at my current residence for 6 months and am not all the way unpacked & have nothing on my walls. 
10. I am very sarcastic but most do not know until they get to know me. 
11. I brush my teeth for 5 minutes. 


{11 Questions from Joey}
What are you afraid of?
Drowning - that's right I don't really know how to swim to save my life. I can doggy paddle but that is about it folks and I sink faster than a bag of bricks! 
Do you have any hidden talents?  If so, what?
I can roll my tongue ... not sure if that is a talent but not everyone can do that so I will consider it a talent! 
Why did you start blogging?
I got hooked on reading blogs in college and soon after wanted to start my own so I started my first blog as a sophomore on xanga. I wrote on it for a couple years and then petered off a bit, and after college decided to start another blog {this one} with a different feel to it. I love to blog & share my life, story & views but unfortunately I do not always find the time to get everything typed, thought out, and all of my ideas down on paper. 
Go out or stay in on a Friday night?
85% of the time I am a stay in type of girl. Give me a movie and I am golden! 
What did you {or are you} major {ing} in in college?
I graduated with a BA in Hospitality & Tourism Management & a minor in Business Administration
Favorite homemade meal.  Share the recipe?
Growing up I would stay Beef Stroganoff and I still love it but as an adult also love vegetable stir-fry with tofu. 
Last thing you laughed at so hard your stomach hurt?
Supper with my housemate
Favorite vacation you’ve taken thus far in your life.
Total toss up between family vacation to Wyoming/Grand Tetons/Yellow Stone as a kid or adult vacations to Washington & Colorado. I love anything with outdoors + hiking + mountains
Do you need anything special to sleep?  Fan on?  Window open?  TV on?  Childhood stuffed animal?
Not really - I do like total darkness. I go in phases were I will sleep on my back for several nights in a row and then switch to my side. Occasionally if there is alot of 'noise' in my head I will turn on a white noise app.
Favorite cosmetic product?
A good lip gloss in several different shades from a nude to a pink & a stain - something for every occasion & need. But on my cosmetic wish list would be a beauty blender (from what I hear absolutely amazing) & Urban Decay Naked Palette 
Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC?
Backstreet Boys. 


{11 Questions for L}
1. One place you would like to visit next? 
2. Coke or Pepsi?
3. If you had to eat one ethnicity from the rest of your life what would it be? (ie. american, asian cuisine, Italian, etc.)
4. Best trip you've every been on? 
5. Favorite cosmetic product.
6. You're craft of choice? 
7. When you were a kid what did you dream of being when you were 'all grown up'?
8. Primary, neutrals or pastels?
9. Do you have a bucket list? If so share a few.
10. American Idol or The Voice?
11. You're house is on fire - what 5 things do you save? 

1 comment:

  1. great answers!

    i use way too many exclamation points too!!! and commas :)

    ReplyDelete