Thursday, November 17, 2011

{Inspiration Workshop} Thanksgiving


I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a mere week away! Each year the thought of Thanksgiving fills my mind with apple pie, turkey stuffing, full stomaches, pumpkin goodness, family lined tables, green bean casserole {my fav - BTW}, black friday, and the thought of Christmas around the corner. 

My past Thanksgivings are always full of wonderful beautiful memories and I can not wait for Thanksgiving 2011 to make more memories. Thanksgiving is just a week away and yet it can not come soon enough in my mind. 

What is your favorite thing about Thanksgiving?

I'm linking up to Gussy Sews' Inspiration workshop, you can too! 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I can't believe Thanksgiving is so close!!! I love this time of year, especially since I get to see my family!

    ReplyDelete