Sunday, November 20, 2011

because




:::short & sweet:::
because I'm writing this on Sunday evening.
because I'm tired.
because I'm a *slight* procrastinator.

:::snow:::
It snowed this weekend, the first snow of the season, it was a nice dusting that has stuck.
Snow has allowed me to feel Christmas is coming.
Snow let me wear 3, THREE types of boots this weekend.
Snow allowed me to break out my cute faux-fur hood.
Snow allowed me to accessorize with cute gloves & mittens.

:::party hats:::
I celebrated two fun birthdays this weekend; my dear friend Kristi & my precious moms. Both celebrations were so much fun & unique.

:::crafts:::
I've said it before & I'll say it again. Fall, winter, holidays & snow bring out the craft in me. I started a yarn wreath last week, started crocheting this week & worked on the advent calendar today.

:::advent:::
Did I mention the roommates & I are cooking up a fun advent calendar project? More later.

:::christmas count:::
I've already started listening to Christmas music.
I've already started Christmas shopping.
I've already started a Christmas list.


No comments:

Post a Comment