Monday, August 29, 2011

Ode to the weekend

Minnesota how I love thee, let me count the ways....


The honey displays at the state fair are always gorgeous, pretty & uniform. 

Wild Rice burger at the state fair - yummy. Minnesota is almost as in love with wild rice as Wisconsin is. I swear every little town in Wisconsin sells local jerky & lbs of wild rice.

Minnesota really is the "Great Minnesota Get Together". Bestie & I ran into Kaar amongst 177,166 people. We even ran into several other friends as well - not a easy feat among that many fair goers.


Sunday afternoon a beautiful outdoor coffee shop with a patio. 

Stone Arch Bridge. Must I say more?
SAB is one of my favorite Minnesota landmarks. 

Northeast Minneapolis

 Bridges, Rivers and blue skies. 


Roomie Lynnae & I went & saw "The Help" this weekend. 
It was such a wonderful movie and a beautiful & sad story. 

How did you spend your weekend? 
Any beautiful moments?



No comments:

Post a Comment