Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Inspiration Workshop} Garden Inspiration


{Inspiration Workshop} Garden Inspiration

Happy Thursday all! I'm taking part in Gussy's Inspiration Workshop. Each Thursday Maggie from Gussy Sews shares a prompt ment to inspire, dream, share & explore. To find out more information about Maggies' Inspiration Workshop go here. You'll be glad you did :) My Garden Inspiration

Source: google.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


Growing up I have always been surrounded by beautiful plants & gardens. I grew up picking raspberries & mint leaves & digging up carrots & potatoes in my grandparents garden. For as long as I can remember my parents have kept a garden full of vegetables & flowers. In high school I talked my mom into letting me have a garden. Let me tell you it did not go very far. I have always appreciated beautiful gardens of my parents & grandparents.



Myself I am much more of a indoor gardener with house plants & herb garden. I enjoy the bright fun pots & the lush grenery that can last all year long - especially those long cold blustery Minnesota winters.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop! Are you more of an indoor or an outdoor gardener?

No comments:

Post a Comment