Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fair Weather Fun

My Wish List.
Spring.Summer. Fall.
My continual growing wish list for the next few beautiful months that Minnesota has to offer.


Hiking
{it's in my blood}
Picnics
{in glorious sunshine, on beautiful blankets and under shady trees}
Weekend Road Trips
{I hear Southern Minnesota is beautiful}
Canoeing
Outside sporting event
Meet up with L
Quarry Park & Nature Preserve
{beautiful}
Bike Rides
{love hate relationship with biking}
Minnesota Winery visit
Grilling 101
{I will conquer my fears of the grill}
Lake Calhoun fun
{Minnesota's summer playground}
Read 2 non-fiction books
400 stairs of Stillwater
{they beat me once they will not beat me again}


Fellow Minnesotans & Wisconsinites and lovers of summery-fair-weather-fun any more suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment