Monday, October 18, 2010

A little something, something



This past weekend I hosted a Autumn party for some friends of mine. I spent several days getting ready, purchasing supplies and other items, more trips to target buying the items I forgot the first two times as well as not giving into my to add more ideas and food items to my party list the NIGHT before.

For decor I pulled out the Martha Stewart tissue paper flowers, boy can Martha be a genius when she get's an idea in her head. For the color scheme I picked a variation of halloween colors in purple, black and lime green and hung the flowers all over the living room in varied heights.

For food I made a veggie pizza as well as mini pumpkin pies with whip cream on top. People also brought items to share.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great and the food sounds yummy!

    P.S. Next month I'm hosting a MN/WI blog get together. If you'd like more info, please feel free to drop by my blog and let me know!

    ReplyDelete