Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beautiful Day

Life is full of beautiful life moments and simple pleasures. Today was definitely one of those days that you just soak up all of the delightful moments and take pleasure in each and every one of them.

I lazily laid in bed reading a great book this morning, I LOVE mornings like that. I shopped a local fall crafts fair this morning with mom, ate a late lunch with a co-worker and sipped a great latte. I filled the rest of my evening with lounging on the couch in the crisp fall air huddled in a blanket sipping yummy tea and more reading with the flicker of a candle and the smell of spice wafting around me.

 The gorgeous wool mittens that I purchased today. These mittens are made out of wool sweaters from a mom & daughter team.

No comments:

Post a Comment