Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Life Moments

Shopping with my grandma and being her personal shopper. We have done this several times over the past several years and I always enjoy spending time with her. Somehow at the end of each shopping adventure my grandma (& grandpa when he is along) always end with "I think I need a pop would you like one?". As a kid I LOVED this, pop was such a special treat and now I just love that they always ask, it's a little reminder of the past.

Seeing the beautiful sunrise this morning. My pictures did not do it justice.

Having phone conversations with lifelong friends this week.

Remembering and affirming how good God is. God is good, all the time.

Wonderful facebook chatting. Better than IMing.



What is your beautiful life moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment