Friday, March 19, 2010


Summer at Target

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE walking down the seasonal aisles at Target. It is always hip, cute and cheap! How could it get any better than that I ask you?!?!?!? The only problem is... I don't every need it so I talk myself out of buying it.

This week as I was tempting myself with the forbidden fruit I came across their new plate designs. Let me tell you they are pretty cute! I particularly like the white plate myself.
picture courtesy of target

And drink sets always get me. I'm not exactly sure why. But I always want to grab every pitcher I find, from glass to plastic, whatever it is if it looks nice I want it!


picture courtesy of target


Hope your weekend is FABULOUS! 
I know I look forward to a weekend of no plans just simply relaxing and catching up on sleep, shows, and reading.

I'm also looking forward to this


I am shamelessly addicted. But I - as of now do not plan on owning any of the DVDs. Let's hope my resolve sticks!



No comments:

Post a Comment