Saturday, March 20, 2010


Glimpses into Saturday

Digging through rummage sale items and running into the grandparents.

Spending the morning at Barnes & Noble with a cup of Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea and a pile of books. 
(Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea is my FAVORITE tea made by Haney Sons - yum yum)







I love book stores. I am pretty sure in my younger years I helped keep many a stores open. Since then I have tried to be more frugal, borrowing from the library, purchasing online for a cheaper price. I have a long list of "wants" though still on my list.

Browsing Borders for a new planner and drooling looking in the Apple Store for a case for the itouch and dreaming about a new computer that is not getto like mine. 

Fun trip to the library, leaving with wonderful items in my bag ready for my enjoyment.



1 comment:

  1. Come ON! You even live next to a HalfPricedBooks!!!! I live next to a farm. I'm jealous that you get to soak up the smell of new books :)

    ReplyDelete