Monday, March 8, 2010

Admitting is the first step

 ad·dic·tion
Pronunciation: \ə-ˈdik-shən, a-\
Function: noun
Date: 1599
1 : the quality or state of being addicted <addiction to reading>
2 : compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful

They say admitting you have a problem is the first step. Here goes nothing:
I  am ADDICTED

Ipod Touch

I wake up and it calls my name... "Read your email, check facebook, look at your google reader." I am serious my friends. I spend way to much time using this handy dandy device. I stay up past my bedtime crusing online and am almost late several mornings. Plain and simple I'm addicted.

Tea

 
I love my tea. Black tea, red tea, green tea, herbal and white teas! And I happen to love that they are healthy and good for you! My current favorites are the Bengal Spice by Celestial Seasonings and Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea by Harney & Sons. There is a flavor for every mood. I swear it!

My Corn Thing!
So I don't know what this is really called. I call it my corn sack. Basically it is a heating pad but the new age kind. It is a fabric sack that has feed corn in it (different from pop corn). I throw it in the microwave for 3 minutes and badabing-badabomb it's hot and ready. I use it on sore muscles, and chasing away the chill on cold days. I honestly use it at least one a day.. if not more than that. You can actually buy these lots of places or make your own bed warmer (that's what they call it)". I've seen some with Cherry Pits in them as well. But it's a wonderful invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment