Sunday, June 9, 2013

Scenes from a Weekend

As usually is the case, I need another weekend to recover from my weekend. 

With that being said I had a wonderful weekend. Saturday I attended an all day outdoor Christian music festival called Joyful Noise. There were great headliners of Big Daddy Weave, Jeremy Camp, Tenth Avenue North and Third Day - it was amazing. 


The weather was pretty overcast but I still managed to get sunburned in the process - but it was worth it. Some day I will learn + remember to bring sunscreen. 


Sunday was a busy day again with church + teaching and a wedding meeting at Dunn Bros {for a wedding I am coordinating at church}.

The garden is finally blooming and I am loving the pops of color especially with dreary rainy days that we have had so often. I am looking forward to my vegetable garden growing and producing harvest. 



What are you looking forward to these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment