Monday, April 15, 2013

Musings of Recent

On recent weather :: I don't want to be another person complaining about snow. I can also honestly tell you I love snow + Minnesota - but I am just not feeling it anymore. It is April in Minnesota and we have had 2 snow/sleet/rain storms in the last week. The last 2-3 has been dreary, cloudy & dismal - this girl needs some sunshine even if it's windy & chilly.

On Stuff :: I have so much 'stuff' that is cluttering up my home & life. Time for this girl to spring clean & de-stuff. Do you have any suggestions or weekly rituals you can share - this girl would appreciate it!

Spring :: I'm hopeful spring is on it's way despite the weather of recent so I am trying to 'spring-ify' my life by dressing in spring colors, pops of pretty polishes and bright & colorful flowers in pots at home.

Working Life :: I am loving the new location of my current work project. It's all hustle & bustle! I am also loving that foe lunch I can slip on my coat & walk out the door and there are multiple lunch dinning options just a short jaunt away!

I hope wherever you find yourself this Monday it is beautiful!





2 comments:

  1. Looks like more snow/sleet/rain is on the way :( At this rate, we are going to need to rethink Christian's wardrobe! lol As far as clutter and de-stuffing, I'm terrible at it. Jim thinks I'm the queen of clutter lol He has me having a "clutter box" of sorts and I keep all of my stuff that tends to gather there and try to go through it every week...probably only happens every month or less, though :/ good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its safe to say there is nothing left for you to complain about weather wise :) And I think we skipped spring and jumped right to summer!!! :) Although, the rain forecasted this week may show otherwise... Boo. At least i think the snow is gone for this year! Just stopping by again because I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!!! :) Woot woot!! Check it out here! http://www.mommyinthemakingmn.com/2013/04/a-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete