Sunday, August 19, 2012

Recently

The last few weeks have been filled with such fun memories. My recent Sunday afternoons have been filled with Caribou dates with a good book and my laptop. Sushi, good conversations and shopping with friends, Twins game at Target Field, a friends wedding and movie nights at home.  

{Target Field}
I attend my second ever Twins game at their new stadium -- Target Field. I'm more of a football fan myself but the game was such fun and Target Field is so gorgeous!

{Jim + Chandelle}
This past weekend I also attended my second and last friends wedding of the year. Chandelle & Jim's wedding was so lovely! At both the ceremony and the reception the pastor and Chandelle's mom told Jim & Chandelle's story, I had heard most of it but God's fingerprints are seriously all over their meeting and dating and it was so beautiful! 

Not at all like me but I only got one picture {blurry iphone} picture of Jim & Chandelle. Typically I am a picture snapping fiend! One of my favorite moments was on their first dance Jim pulled out his cell phone to take a picture of them! It was so cute and so like them since Jim & Chandelle always have the cutest pictures up on facebook showing off their fun adventures! 




No comments:

Post a Comment