Sunday, July 15, 2012

Slice of July

Summers in Minnesota are always beautiful, fun and sunny with so many activities going on! This past week at work was so busy I did not have a moment to blog with family in town, working late every evening - it was definitely a busy week! 

Here is a quick snapshot of my beautiful July so far! 

{St. Paul Fire Works}
On the Fourth I spent the evening picnicing and barbecuing with friends on the Mississippi River in St. Paul. The fireworks were spectacular! 
{Birthday Celebrating}
I celebrated my birthday with family a few days early. We had a true barbecue and I made S'mores Cupcakes for my birthday dessert! I also received fun birthday cards & packages in the mail - from sweet friends and family. 


On my birthday I went out for lunch with Curly Locks and had an amazing Coconut Almond slice of cake and then celebrated with my grandparents (my birthday + their anniversary on the same day) the next day and we shared a slice of Black Forest Cake! I love celebrating + sharing a special day with my grandparents. 
{Bachelorette Celebrations}
I spent a fun evening celebrating a friends' wedding! The bride wore pink and all of the other ladies wore their little black dresses - we definitely had fun! 

{Cherry Berry Addiction}
I have discovered a Cherry Berry addiction in recent. I love their frozen yogurts and toppings! My favorite toppings are slivered almonds, berries, pretzels, a dash of sprinkles and a little bit of of candy with cookie dough! 
Yum!



2 comments:

  1. So glad to know you are alive and well. Only a blog post confirms it :) Love and miss you. By the way, how did you get your hair so straight for the bachelorette?! Yours Truly, ASB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you had a fun birthday, Becca! That coconut almond cake looks amazing! Where was that??

    ReplyDelete