Sunday, March 4, 2012

{Resolution Recaps} January & February Edition


Remember that time I revealed my New Years Resolutions in February? 
Here is the January & February issue recap. 

{CREATING}

I made mini-baked donuts for my new recipe in January. They looked cute but the recipe could use some work. But they look cute - that's the important part!
In February I tried Minestrone Soup with Kale -- this is seriously a tasty recipe, super simple, healthy and chalk full of vegetables! 

 Become more crafty
Would you believe this took me on & off two months to crochet and I swear it's 10,000 feet long! But I love it. On to the next project now! 

{ENRICHMENT}
I am doing really well with pushing the H20
I must say I am having a hard time with reading the Bible daily

{MINNESOTA}
Curly Locks and I had a great St. Paul date including great food, twinkling lights & city views.
Stay tuned for more fun Minnesota adventures in March. 
{hint: think north}

No comments:

Post a Comment