Friday, December 9, 2011

Very Merry InstaFriday

These weeks are just going by so quickly - dislike! It seems all I have time to blog about recently are linky parties; Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop & Jeanettes' InstaFriday. It's a bit frustrating as I have so many words & thoughts that I want to blog but oh so little time. 
instafridaybutton.jpg

Without further ado welcome to my week!

work planning & inspiration brainstorming at Caribou - sometimes you just need to get away from work & find new inspiration! // Hmmm I love me some Trader Joe's (these peppermint waffle cookies were a-mazing!)
fresh snowfall on Sunday 
lone barn near church // house bushes

I love how simple this present was wrapped from my dear friend Curly Locks // early Christmas celebration 
A little 'Bou with a friend - love the holiday cups // my coworkers festive office decor, complete with the travelociy gnome.

Link up your InstaFriday post with Jeanette at Life Rearranged here

No comments:

Post a Comment