Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ornament Exchange with Mackey Madness

A few weeks ago Megan at Mackey Madness hosted a sign up for an ornament exchange. Instantly I knew I wanted to be apart of the exchange. For years I have enviously watched other bloggers exchange presents, valentines & ornaments & have always wanted to join. So I signed up & waited to see who I would be matched up with. 

My exchange partner was Joey from hodge[s]podge. I had so much fun shopping for Joey & I was so excited to received my ornaments from her when they came in the mail. Joey was so sweet and sent a note explaining why she bought each of the ornaments she did and why I thought I would like them.

Joey wrote that one of the things she noticed was that my faith was important to me & thought of me when she saw the cross. I pray that people do see Christs' love in me & my actions. It was such a blessing to me that Joey affirmed that with me. 

An apron & rolling pin to signify my love of cooking.

 I grew up in a home where snowman were collected by my mom & learned early on to love them as she does. Joey did not know that though so this was such a fun surprise to open the package & see this fun jolly man of snow. 

I had so much fun shopping for Joey & I loved everything that Joey picked out for me - it was like an early Christmas. 

Thanks again Joey! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're enjoying the ornaments! And how funny about the snowman! I had no idea! I picked that little guy up and put him down about 3 times before saying, no, I have to get him! Funny how things work out :) I really enjoyed swapping with you, and I LOVE my ornaments! Thanks, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apron ornament is SO adorable!! Joey was so sweet to get such personalized ornaments!

    Thanks so much for participating! :)

    ReplyDelete