Monday, June 6, 2011

June Days

June has arrived! For me summer has just started with June 1st. I am even sporting that first summer sun burn thanks to beautiful weekend moments. The things that fill June days are just beautiful moments.

I'm trying to squeeze every ounce of sun shine, pleasure & beauty out of EVERY.SINGLE.30.days of June. It is possible, because I will strive to do it. (How is that for a hypothesis and cause - can you tell I've been out of school for many, many years?)

Moments that include my favorite summer drink
Coconut Mocha Frappacchino 
my summer vacation in a cup


beautiful sunny sunflowers


walks along lakes in lush greenery
with skies like blue lakes


beautiful coffee dates and even more beautiful conversations


Hmm yes June - you are filled with some beautiful moments. And so many more beautiful days to squeeze every ounce of joy out of. 

Hello June girl. You look beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment