Sunday, January 9, 2011

Moments of a Weekend



My weekend was beautiful. Full of friends, couch lounging, swimming pools, sauna-ing and wine tasting. 

Church was great today. Unfortunately church did not actually involve me attending church & being able to worship, that was something I did miss. I spent first service with 2 & 3 year olds and second service I started a Crown Financial Class. The Crown Financial Class is something I am pretty excited about.


I'm still considering a few resolutions, mulling a few things over. I am loving reading others resolutions and goals along with 101 in 1001. So many options out there and only three hundred and fifty six days left! But a very intelligent curly red head informed me that you should wait a good week (or two) before solidifying your resolutions. 
(forgive the blurry cellphone picture)

1 comment:

  1. Yes I too missed worship...alas I feel like the class was WELL worth. So excited to start budgeting. -ASB

    ReplyDelete