Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK jr. Day & Half a Roller Derby Team

What a wonderful Martin Luther King Jr. day I had. A beautiful lazy morning, I know I've said it before but - lazy mornings are just beautiful. My body seems to have a "no-sleeping-in" policy after Saturday though. As if I could not use more sleep! Absurd!

After my beautifully lazy morning of pancakes, lounging in read, chatting with roommates and reading a book I finally headed out to coffee with my lovely friend. Absolutely love my Vanilla Mochas, nothing better if you ask me. And it's always such a treat since I hold myself to strict rules about when I get to buy & order fancy coffees!

After running a few errands, speed shopping and chatting with a few friends I met Amanda Sue and we headed out to what I think is my new favorite winter activity! Rollerblading in the DOME!!!! I think Amanda Sue & I have the makings of a Roller Derby team on our hands!

Last but not least a tasty meal at Old Spaghetti Factory. That place never get's old, and what old fashion charm they have and wonderful service. What a wonderful day filled with wonderful friends.

Ps. Sorry for the lack of pictures! Next time I will be better prepared and bring the camera :)

How did you spend your Martin Luther King Jr. Day?



1 comment:

  1. Lol, I was thinking "What? No pictures?" :) I always love reading your posts.

    I ran a lot of errands today! I think we should have every Monday off. :P

    P.S. I love your new header!

    ReplyDelete