Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Worth of a Picture

I love looking back through pictures. Pictures that I forgot existed, pictures that I didn't know where even being taken, pictures that tell a story, a story of my friendship, my love for that person, my total enjoyment and wonder at that time. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm sot sure I could even begin to explain my love of these photos and the reasons why I love them.

These are pictures that I am loving right now for more reasons that I can explain in a thousand words.


Bestie & I making goofy faces.


Liv's wonderful sign welcoming me as I walk through Colorado's terminal.
What a beautiful surprise. 


Two Harbors


Little Bro & I celebrating his graduation


First picture in Spokane, WA
So breath taking


Old School
Kaar & I representing at a college football game... those were the days
the days of no money, not being a "adult" yet, fewer responsibilities


Still one of my favorite weekends
Two of my favorite girls
College Friendships are everylasting


L - one of my favorite girls to take crazy pictures with 



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder



1 comment:

  1. Speaking of crazy pictures...imagine me, 2 bandersons, 2 cameras, one loaf of bread and a gaggle of wild geese. We totally need to take a mini vacation (you, me, mrs. banderson and curly)

    ReplyDelete