Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello Washington!

I'm in Washington! After four & a half hours of flights and getting to the airport at 6am and not leaving an airport till 2 I am finally in Washington! It's actually 1am my time but 11 WA time. I hope my body makes the adjustment. But it's so wonderful spending this time with my friends.

I've gone hiking, eaten way to much food and had a grand time so far. I've seen some amazing parts of the city so far and can't wait to see more and hear more of the history of Washington. Some great pictures have been taken and some not so great pictures but I can not wait to share them all with you when I get back in a few days!

It's amazing how many things you can fit into half a day. But I love it and would not change it at all. More adventures to come I have several other full days to come. Look for a breakdown of my trip coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you and your flights! Sounds like you've already packed two days of activities into half a day! Have fun!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete