Monday, April 19, 2010

Tasty!

A few food items I've enjoyed recently and in no particular order.

I LOVE this Indian Summer Chili by Rachel Ray. So tasty and good. I love how you can change the flavor by the barbeque sauce you use. I make mine super spicy.

Homemade Tofu Stir Fry
I love me some stir fry and decided to try and use tofu. It was excellent!
(with some Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce - best stuff ever!)

Dinner with the Family at Smash Burger

Twin Cities SmashBurger

Smashfries with rosemary, garlic, and other herbs
J got haystack onions which seemed pretty good too. Everything is ordered a la cart. You can totally share the fries and haystacks, that's what we did.

Steel Cut Oats
Totally loving these at the moment, so much better than regular oatmeal and has almost 3 of the servings of whole grains you need in a day in one portion. I ate mine with some fresh cut mango mixed in, mighty tasty!

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to try Smashburger for some time now. We should meet there one of these Thursdays:) -ASB

    ReplyDelete