Friday, April 23, 2010

Let me count the ways

What do I LOVE?



Well LOVE is possibly an overused word. 

I love my ipod -  I love sunsets - I love blogs -  I love scrapbooking - I love photos -  I love thick cushy socks - I love iced white chocolate mochas - I love scrapbook paper {it's pretty} - I love paging through magazines & books

love many things

But do I really love these things?

Can I really love these things?

I know I need to think a little bit more about how I use the word. I would never want to degrade the word. I never want to tell someone I love them and they think it's not as valuable because I said it. 

What do you love? 
How do you use the word love?

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of the 5 types of love. I'm not talking about love languages but the actual types of love. They are latin and they sort of explain why we love certain things differently. Eros, philia, agape, storge, and Thelema. I know you have heard of some of these though if you have heard of them all :)

    ReplyDelete