Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Duluth: City on the Lake


Curly locks and I headed to the beach at dusk. You may laugh yes - it was like 30 or 40 degrees out so relatively cool but I just wanted to be by the water. And the sky was amazing highlighted with color and gorgeous. When I'm on this particular beach I just imagine that I am in Cali or Florida.. places I have never been but I can dream.


Curly locks was humoring me I am pretty sure. She was freezing!



(picture quality is not great as there was "mood lighting" and it was taken with my phone) 
We ate supper at Hells Burgers. They give you a little bowl full of water and stick two dried towels it it that puff up when they contact water - similar to the little toys as a kid. We each got burgers and shared a small order of sweet potato fries. So yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment