Saturday, March 6, 2010

A lil' Honky Tonk and Honey



I saw Danny Gokey on Friday night play a live concert at the Mall of America. Side note: if you don't know who Danny is.. don't feel bad I didn't either still Thursday. But he is a idol runner up (3rd). 

This is one of the reasons I really decided to make my MN resolutions, to get out and see local events... like Danny Gokey. 
But the evening was a lot of fun. I haven't been to the mall in ages. I don't actually know how many Minnesotans actually go to the MOA on a regular basis if they don't live close to it. I personally am not a huge fan of malls to begin with. But after spending time at the MOA it made me realize I would really like to go more often.

I also hung out with this cool tyke this morning. My little cousin honey bee.


No comments:

Post a Comment