Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Anticipation

Currently my small group ladies and I are studying this book.

When I Don't Desire God
By John Piper



I have enjoyed this study but it took some work to get there. John Piper is a very interesting man and knowledgeable but loves theory. And I do not love theory nearly as much as he does. 

But I am anticipating the start of this new study

The Five Love Languages
Singles Edition
by Gary Chapman

I am definitely looking forward to this study. I have already taken the love languages quiz and had a class in college touch on this. But I am interested in reading more about it. 

Other books that I would be interested in reading

Captivated
The Hole in our Gospel
God Speaks your Love Language (after I read The Five Love Languages)

Do you have any suggestions of books I should add to my list?


No comments:

Post a Comment