Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shakes, Concert Lights, & Good Times

This weekend has been pretty great.


Saturday
Saturday night I went to a wonderful concert featuring Bright Light Parade (local to MN I believe), Volta, Stellar Kart and last but not least BARLOW GIRL.


Above is Volta on stage @ Club 3 Degrees


Barlow Girl on stage
(The pictures aren't perfect but what can you expect from a camera phone at a concert with bad lighting for optimal picture taking?)

Sunday


Church was wonderful. Nursery duty early service, wonderful chats with friends and the message was great today. All about being a Kingdom Man (which I know doesn't particularly apply to me - but good none the less). I'm uber excited about next weeks message which addresses Kingdom Women.

After church I decided to splurge on my favorite shake - SHAMROCK SHAKES!

Later tonight hanging out with some wonderful ladies with a bit more worship time at one of the local colleges!

Happy New Week to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I took your advice and started to create my teaching abroad blog. I don't know if I will get the job but at least you can keep up on my progress...if I get a job, I won't need to worry about starting one across the pond.

    ReplyDelete