Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Resolutions

Resolutions.

More like life goals for 2010.

1. Experience & Explore the Twin Cities


Other than the 5 years I was away at college I have always lived here. The Twin Cities has beautiful parks, art museums, wonderful festivals and is just brimming with culture. There are many places I have never visited, or experience. And there are many places that I have visited and experienced but at a younger age and don't remember or did not appreciate the way I would right now as an adult.

2. Finish one book written by Jane Austen.

I do love to read, from a very young age. But have never been able to appreciate her novels fully. I've always though not enough dialog too many paragraphs. Or maybe I never gave the book a long enough shot. So I have started reading the classic Pride and Prejudice. And so far have enjoyed it more that I have enjoyed any of her books more.

3. Create and follow a budget. Be more aware of what I am spending my money on and do I really need to be spending my money on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment