Friday, December 23, 2011

{InstaFriday} December Issue

I can't believe that it is the Friday before Christmas! I feel like I still have a million things still to do for Christmas and just around the house not to mention the 'me list' of wishful things to mark off my list. I love looking at all of these pictures from the last two weeks (two? yes I slacked last week). All of these pictures represent something dear to me and something important - a little glimpse into my life during those busy weeks. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Christmas Cards - I get so excited to open these cards ||| balloons to celebrate Nae's engagement
Christmas Cookie baking ||| cookies
Decorations at my parents house
{I love manager scenes}
Stew + Football at mom & dads on Sunday ||| Winter Floral arrangement outside of work. I just love all the textures
Santa ornament pop ||| my favorite cookie ever

all cozy like ||| Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies
presents & wrapping paper ||| Holiday Christmas party

I'm linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged today for InstaFriday, you can too. 


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment