Friday, November 4, 2011

A Chilly November Week


Welcome to Insta-Friday and (in my household at least) the WEEKEND!
I cannot believe it's already November! Where did October go?!? 

Halloween Costumes
Words with Friends at a friends' party / Surgeon for work to visit clients on Monday
tea and a Friends marathon - "She's his lobster!" / celebrating my grandpa's 80th birthday it was a special day!
Dunn Bros coffee cup - I love the black & white sketch/new favorite treat - apple with peanut butter and sprinkles. The crunch is an added bonus!
A beautiful drive through one of my favorite parks
I love the fiery orange leaves and the sun peaking through the trees



I'm linking up to Jeanette at Life Rearranged & you can too!
It's fun - I promise!

1 comment:

  1. You have some GREAT pictures! What a cute WWF costume! And beautiful park pictures! Our leaves haven't quite started turning yet!

    ReplyDelete