Friday, October 21, 2011

Beautiful Life Moments seen through Insta-Friday



A glimpse into my week through my instagram pictures. 
Outdoors *sigh* I love my clouds & naked tree pictures. Clouds are beautiful & naked trees have so much character.
I took these pictures on my way into dinner over the weekend with a friend & their family. 
Pannekokene with small group / Fort Snelling, let the flag always stand proud
Movie night with the roommate - we watched on a laptop on the coffee table
we're classy like that
pomegranate is my favorite fruit / fun girly present for a fun girly-girl


Seriously what a great week. How ever you spent your week I hope it was just as lovely & full of heart warming memories & beautiful life moments. 
Have a beautiful weekend! 

linking up with Jeanette again at Life Rearranged
You can too! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the sky, so nice especially the one with the tree. SO PRETTY!!! Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete