Friday, February 25, 2011


I am so excited for the weekend. A beautiful, beautiful weekend. Do you know what is going to make it beautiful? Relaxation, sleeping past 6am, attending church, roommate time, a movie or two and some snow. Well snow is not in my equation but there is something beautiful about snow fluttering down to the ground. That also means instead of wearing these comfortable babies I will again be wearing these Minnesota essentials. If you still have not figured it out, we will be getting snow {again}. We're making records here baby!

How will you be making your weekend beautiful? 

1 comment:

  1. well a diet coke and a box of pizza rolls is a start. hopefully the boss brings doughnuts into work tomorrow for my 7 AM break. oh and I only have to work 5-11 on Sunday! I guess making money will be a beautiful thing. Miss you--Love Miss Hillmer

    ReplyDelete