Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Weekend Lit in Lights

This past weekend was beautiful & everywhere I look lights are strung & Christmas was just bursting at the seams of life.


Friday I trudged through our snow storm to have a girls night with two beautiful ladies. We had an amazing spread of food & a wonderful time catching up.


Saturday I was able to spend the day with two more lovely ladies. Amanda Sue & I went out for brunch at Colossal Cafe in Minneapolis. The food was SCRUMPTIOUS, I've already decided I want to - no MUST go back and try more of the menu, so wonderful. We were able to sit at the window bar and gaze through the garland & twinkle light window at snowy Minneapolis coming alive after our 6 to 8 inches of snow. There were so many cute families pulling their little tykes on sleds around the neighbor hood it was wonderful.

My Colossal Cafe omelet 
(photo courtesy of Amanda Sue)

I ended the evening at Curly Locks' river side apartment for a painting party.

All in all my weekend was full of beautiful moments & snapshots of a wonderful weekend. And a near miss on my vehicle being towed from a night plow route - so glad that did not happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment