Friday, September 10, 2010

Minnesota: Renaissance Festival


Renaissance Festival 



It is time again for the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, this year they are celebrating their 40th anniversary. This was my first year being able to attend RenFest, I was so excited to finally see what all the hype was about. I'm not sure what I exactly expected but whatever I expected was blown out of the water by what I was met with!


Instead of a smorgasbord of tents there were buildings, beautiful buildings painted with charm, I died every time I saw the gorgeous banners hung with beautiful fabrics from trees and buildings. I loved seeing the fair goers as well as the employees dressed up in gorgeous dresses and other festive fare. Hands down the best thing about the Renaissance Festival were the shows. Everything from dramas, comedy acts, stand up, dare devil extreme and magic. I loved attending so many different shows and just wandering around feeling like I had just landed in another country and time.

1 comment: