Sunday, August 1, 2010

Check, Check, Check

Do you remember my summer bucket list? I feel like I wrote this list just weeks ago. But May 26th was 4 months ago. June has come and gone and July was fleeting, and today I said HELLO August and I realized I have completed several items on my summer bucket list.




I WANT TO go canoeing 

Canoeing today in a WI lake... I'm now ready for a wild river! 
I WANT TO tube down a river

Went in June down the Canon River in Welsh, MN
I WANT TO take a nap in the sunshine
Hello Cabin!
I WANT TO feel the sand under my feet
CHECK CHECK CHECK
I WANT TO lay in the grass
LOVED THIS - Check
I WANT my hair to be bleached by the sun
I'm sure my hair has now been kissed by the sun

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca! Thanks for checking out my blog. I love the fun template on yours! Looks like you've had great summer - here's hoping I can find time to check off some of your bucket list items myself before Chicago winter rears it's head. :)

    ReplyDelete