Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Favorites: Written Words

For the Love of the Written Word




{Magazines}

Those beautiful glossy pages make me swoon. They tempt me every time I am in a store, those beautiful pages, pretty things everywhere for the eyes to see, perfect pictures, tempting food. What is not to like?

I just noticed while browsing the magazines in Barnes & Nobel that they are not importing & selling magazines from the U.K. How awesome is that? The British version of Food Network, or of InStyle. I would love to see what people across the pond are cooking, loving and buying, talk about finding new things!




{Books}
Books. I have a ton of you. I am always looking for something new to read, I constantly have a long list of books I want to look up, buy offline, and check out from the library.

I just went to the library... wanna peek and see what I picked up?

Magazines & Books



1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh books, magazines - there is just something about perusing a bookstore that brings one joy. :)

    ReplyDelete