Tuesday, July 13, 2010

26 Candles

{26}

Over the last few days I have been able to celebrate 26 with several friends and family get togethers. From hiking in Redwing and lunch in Cannon Falls, to a family themed Eclipse party, blowing candles out on a pantoon, and Hibachi & chocolate covered strawberries with friends it's been a great first couple of days of 26.

Tuesday morning I woke up to this decorated just for little ol' me



Next Red Wing, beautiful beautiful Red Wing, MN


Followed up by an evening party with the family (that was eclipse themed!)!
Ribs yum!

Grandpa & Grandma's 57 Wedding Anniversary 


Happy 21 to me!


Just kidding Happy 26 to me!


Blowing out candles on a pontoon boat on White Bear Lake

Hibachi, Pedicures & cupcakes with Bestie & Kristi



 Lobster yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment