Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What was that? A BLOG AWARD?!?!?!

Did you hear that Amanda at the amazing Hand Me Down House recognized me with the Versatile Blogger Award?!?! How amazingly kind is that?




I'm a rule follower (except speed limits - opps) and as a rule follower it states that I must tell you 7 random things about myself that you may not know.

So here it goes... 
1. I drink my tea anyway, from piping hot, luke warm, cold (as in was once hot and now not) & iced
2. I was born in Germany 
3. I HATE spiders with a passion
4. Life always relates to an episode of Gilmore Girls or Friends
5. I once burned my bangs off by "drying" them with an embossing gun ( @ age 13)
6. I crave plans and organization but live somewhat cluttered
7. I find washing dishes therapeutic


I would like to pass it along to a blogger that I love:



3 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome to get your therapy doing dishes at my house any day...and I guess it shows you are a TRUE crafter if you try to dry your hair with an embossing gun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm no longer sworn to secrecy about the embossing gun! I never told anyone that story, but now it is public knowledge. How come you hardly ever engaged in dish washing therapy when you lived with me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam! I find it's more therapeutic at my own place & I did do them at Carmens' in WA... totally mindless... And your other roommate Tom doesn't think i wash good :)

    ReplyDelete