Sunday, June 13, 2010

Long Distance Friendships





Having went to college out of state and college being college and everyone moving away post college I have many long distance friendships that are maintained through calls, voicemails, texting and emails {isn't technology grand?} But I love that my friendships can grow, flourish and strengthen and continue to exist despite the time zones, miles and phone bills.

When long distance friendships happen you take for granted how wonderful it was to go shopping, chat over coffee, call last minute for a dinner date and just spend time with friends face-to-face.

I am relishing the fact that I am spending several days with these two lovely faces. Faces that are several hours away from me typically. But this week? This week I get to see them 24/7 laughing, talking, shopping, sight seeing and sipping coffee through Washington.




This my friends is a beautiful life moment, I wouldn't ask to be anywhere else right now then by their side experiencing everything with them. 

What's your beautiful life moment today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment