Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fortune of the Day

I'm so behind on getting my Washington trip recaps up it's not even funny! Please bare with me and forgive me as I try to get back on the bike that is life after a trip.

Evidence that there are in fact pictures to show you:
Evidence that in fact Carmen likes to take pictures of my back


Me climbing down closer to the river to get a picture for you guys & my scrapbook




Me {again... sorry} with my camera glued to my face
again just for you guys & my scrapbook


I cracked open a fortune cookie at work today

"A pleasant surprise is in store for you today."

Co-worker Nessa said I should save it & date it and wait for my pleasant surprise.

Me? I would be just happy with a nap. Plain and simple. That's me.



all pictures for better or for worse hijacked from facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment